Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Snowflake Medallion Stamp



Ok, I'm still not at my goal of posting once a day, but I'm doing better.


This card was made with a stamp I bought in Nashville, Indiana at a little store called Papertrix. If you ever get there, stop in. It's a neat little store, with a very friendly and helpful owner.

The stamp is made by Holly Berry Stamps, it's called a medallion stamp. The images are nestled inside of each other. You stamp your image several times, emboss them, then cut out different flakes and layer them.

I used the cuttlebug for the background, the paper is shimmer white, brocade blue and night of navy from Stampin' Up. I can't remember where I got the ribbon. I also used my gelly roll stardust pen to add some glitter.

The center of the card is a stampin dimensional dipped in glitter. I also sprayed the snowflake with Silver Pearl ex mixed in hairspray. The card is very sparkly in real life.

I also have a Poinsetta medallion stamp that I bought in a Rubber stamp store in Branson Mo this summer. I will post an ornament that I made with that soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...