Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Well It’s Been A While



Over 8 years since I posted last. I was never any good at posting on a regular basis, but 8 years, well I sincerely doubt anyone is still checking my blog to see if I have posted anything new, lol, so this post is really just for me. When last I was blogging, they were just getting to where you could make a blog post on your iPad. I’m sitting here now doing this post on my phone. So much has changed in the last eight years. First of all, I’m no longer a Stampin’ Up demonstrator. I gave that up in the fall of 2022 when I found out I had cancer. 

I do still love to craft but have branched out into so many more things. I do a lot of laser projects now along with sublimation and white toner printer, and 3d printer projects. I have a 2 story she shed that I do most of my crafting in now, although I still have a stamp room in the house. I haven’t done much stamping in the last several years but I do miss it and hope to dust off my supplies soon and get back to cardmaking. One of my latest items I created was this Crochet cabinet and yarn spinner for my friend Kathy.  This was done on my 3d printer. 





 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...