BUT FIRST, a project! If you are like me you hate going to a blog only to find a bunch of advertising of the lastest specials, and no projects. Now I believe you need to be informed of promotions, but I'm sure you would also like to see a project. So without further ado, here's a project for you (and if you would like to hear about a special Stampin' Up is offering, then keep scrolling down).
This project is full of new product from the Stampin' Up Spring Catalog and FREE PRODUCT that I have earned from Sale-a-Bration. I've used the All Dressed Up framelits, the Bitty Butterfly punch, the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit, Flower Trim, Tea for Two Designer Series Paper and the Small Scallop die. Then from Sale-a-bration, I used the Ribbon and Button Pack, and the stamp from Vintage Verses. That's a lot of stuff!
Now on to our promotion information. The first one I'm going to talk about is the Single Stamp program. The original program ended the first of January, but the program was so well received that Stampin' Up has released 10 Never Seen Before Single Stamps.
To view the stamps click on the links below:
Here are the Details:
- These stamps are available on any order type-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won't be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they'll be packaged in cello bags. If you'd like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won't come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you'll need to buy a block separately if you don't already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There's no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- These stamps are only available through March 31, 2013, so get them while you can!
I know this was a long post and the next few will probably be also as I try to catch up on posting (in case you hadn't noticed, I haven't posted in a couple of months), but I promise they will be back to short and sweet in just a few days.
And if you have read all the way down to here, thanks for hanging in there.
And as always, thanks for looking,