Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cards For My New Recruits

I've been blessed in the last month to receive two new recruits - one in my first level and one in my second level.  How exciting is that.  So I thought I would share the cards I have made for them.


I was practicing my watercoloring with Stampin' Up markers and blender pens a while back and here are a couple of the flowers I created.  I decided to go ahead and make them into cards for the new recruits.  I hope they like them.

I've used a lot of fun products from the new Stampin' Up Spring Catalog including the Secret Garden Stamp set and matching framelits and the new Oval Framelits.  If you haven't placed your order from the Spring Catalog, what are you waiting for?  You can click on the order button on the left hand side of the page and order directly from my online store or if you need some help, just give me a call or send me an email, I would be happy to help you out.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...