Saturday, February 25, 2012

Praying For You...

I've been playing in my stamp room all day today.  My husband went on a retreat this weekend and he took me to a little scrapbooking store before he left and he let me buy some new stuff.  Not that I really needed any new stuff, but don't tell him that!

One of the things I bought was Honey Comb paper.  It's fun to play with.  Since I didn't buy any of the coordinating stamp sets that go with the Honey Comb paper, I had to come up with ways to use it on my own.

So here is my first idea.  Simply the center of a flower. This paper has to be used inside a card because when you open the card, that is what causes the paper to fan out.  So if you are wondering why I would put a flower in the fold of my card - now you know.

I also used my new favorite paper - Everyday Enchantment - which is available for FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Contraband? Gasp!!!! LOL! It's such a cute flower and love it paired with such pretty paper. The flower looks great in the middle too.

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...