Although I purchased the My Digital Studio software when it first came out, I really haven't played with it much. So that was one of my goals for the new year - to make some projects with this program.
So here is a project I just completed of my granddaughter Hydi. I think one of the reasons I don't do much scrapbooking is because I stink at taking pictures. That should be another goal this year - take some photography lessons from my friend Cheryl.
If you are interested in a trying out a digital scrapbooking program, Stampin' Up is offering a free 30-day trial of the express version.
With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
* Full design functionality.
* Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express—that’s $50 worth of content!
* Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
* Access to our professional print services.
Stampin' Up even has a website MyDigitalStudio.net that is available to everyone and is full of samples, tutorials, and tips and tricks for My Digital Studio. With this program you can not only make scrapbook pages, but you can also make cards, calendars, journals, books and more.
To download My Digital Studio Express and start your 30 day FREE TRIAL, just go to my Online Store click on the shop now button on the top right hand corner, then click on the MDS Free Trial icon again located in the top right hand corner.
If you have any questions or problems, please let me know.
Here is one of the projects I created the other night