Monday, August 1, 2011

With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

Well with me a day is like a week and a week is like a day....Anyway my day turned into a week last week.  But I finally have a card to show you.

This was a swap card for Lyssa's Convention Quality Swap.  I was in 2 different slots for this swap, but I didn't keep my other card so I can't show you that one right now.  Maybe I can recreate it later.

For this card I cased myself, but on the original card I used grays and the critter looked like a little mouse.  But since Going Gray retired, I switched to browns - there are brown mice you know - but everyone seemed to think this looked like a bear.  So you decide - mouse or bear?  Either way, I hope you like the card and thanks for looking.

Kim

6 comments:

Faye Colwell said...

So Stinkin Cute...Wait...I think I have heard that before! Anyway, it really is!!

Shari Winterstein said...

This card is ADORABLE! I love how you made the little bear holding a bandaid! Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Lisa Kmiec said...

Adorable card!

Dale Morin said...

This is such a cute card! I may have to case it!

Anne Marie Hile said...

My first thought was a bear but after I read "mouse" I can see both. Lol! Either way it is an adorable card! The punched bandaid is such a sweet touch, too. So cute! :)

Lois said...

Adorable!!! TFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...