Friday, August 5, 2011

Christmas in July

Well not exactly.  You all know I run behind so this card was actually made in August. 

I'm helping my friend Terri make cards for a fundraiser that her puppet team at Faith Fellowship Church in Hidalgo Illinois is having August 20th.  The fundraiser helps to pay for mission trips that her puppet team takes.  They just recently went to Alaska.  To find out more about her puppet ministry, the mission trips or the fundraiser go to www.puppetsfromtheheart.com

If your school or church is in need of puppets, Terri makes the best ones around.  I was a puppet director for several years, so I know from experience.

If you like the card, this one and many more will be up for auction so come to Faith Fellowship Saturday August 20th - I will post the time as soon as I find out when.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

2 comments:

Lois said...

Love this! Have a great event! TFS

Dale Morin said...

Another great card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...