Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Workshop Leftovers

Here is a card I made from leftover cardstock from a workshop I did several months ago.  I used to just toss the leftover packets in a basket thinking I would make them into a card later, but now my basket is full and I look at the pieces of the packet and I can't remember what I made with them.  So lately I have been trying to make up the cards as soon as the workshop or stamp club is over. 

I think my favorite part of this card is the tiny little bow.  I made this bow using the "fork technique".  It's really simple and makes the cutest bows.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

4 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

My eye went immediately to that cute little bow! Nice card all the way around. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous cards with "leftovers"...WOW!! Love the soft colors and that bow is awesome! I have a big ol' basket of leftovers, too...such a great idea to use them up right away! :)

Dale Morin said...

Great card. I love that little bird and the little bow is perfect.

myfairlady2511 said...

Perfect for Spring! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...