Sunday, May 8, 2011

Here Comes the Bride....

This has to be the most difficult project I have ever tried to photograph (I'm not a good photographer under the best of circumstances).  But this brides dress is so cute in real life.

Here's the instructions to make these cute little boxes.  I had to simplify mine a bit because I didn't have all the tools that the original designer had and I was also making 16 of these for our Mother-Daughter Banquet at church.

The paper is some that I have had for several years, it has a beautiful shimmer to it, which also made it very difficult to take a good picture.  You can click on the picture to get a more detailed look at the box. 

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

really cute project

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...