Friday, August 27, 2010

Owl Punch Card


I bet you thought you were going to see an owl didn't you. The Owl Punch has a lot of uses besides punching out owls. You can also punch out ghosts.

If you punch out the owl, cut off his feet, and turn him upside down, you have a ghost. I used the hearts from the punch to make his little feet. Isn't this card cute? I wish you could see it in real life. The whole ghost is covered with Dazzling Diamonds and it really sparkles.

Although it looks like my fence could use a little work. It's pretty crooked.

Don't forget you can earn an extra stamp set from me if you host a workshop in September. For more details just give me a call or send me an email. The links are on the left.

Thanks for looking,
Kim


8 comments:

Jana O'Brien said...

What a great use for the owl punch! Very fun!

Kathy W said...

super cute and clever

Lois said...

Ok, how cute is this! Love it!!!

Elisa said...

Very cute ghost! So glad I have that punch - there really are tons of uses for it!
http://willrun4stamps.blogspot.com/

Dany said...

Isn't is amazing what the owl punch can do? I love the fence you made using the jewelry tag too. Great card!

Ida Chan Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

cute ghost!! love it

I'm a new follower from SC.

http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

The Country Rose said...

Cute, cute, cute card!!!

Barb

Amanda said...

That is one cute ghost! I never would have come up with that idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...