Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation Card


I really should be working on the church bulletin instead of scheduling these posts, but I have found several cards that I haven't posted yet and I really thought I should get this graduation card in. I know lots of seniors haven't had their graduation ceremony yet, but for us it is all over with.


This is the male version of the grad card I posted earlier. Instead of the lacy shirt and pearl buttons, I added a tie on this one.


Thanks for looking,

Kim

4 comments:

Kathy W said...

great card, I never have seen this version of grad gown

Christyne said...

Great job on this! LOVE IT!

Jana O'Brien said...

Very cool! Who wouldn't love receiving this?

Elisa said...

Great masculine graduation card. I love the 'diploma' with ribbon. Nice touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...