Thursday, April 15, 2010

Going to miss Green Galore...


I'm pretty excited about the Color Renovation at Stampin' Up and I can't wait to see the new colors. But one of the colors I'm really going to miss is Green Galore. It just goes with any bright color, but I especially like it with Real Red and Pink Passion (not at the same time though). And throw in just a touch of black and it really POPS!


So here is another "Bee" card using the Real Red/Green Galore Combo.


Thanks for looking,

Kim

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh, isn't this the bees knees?!!! ;-) LOVE it...super-cute!

The Country Rose said...

That bee is just too stinkin' adorable! He makes me lol. I too will miss Green Galore and several other colors (sigh). Have a great weekend!

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...