Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I went back to the reject box...



And pulled out another flower. Remember my flower from the previous post? Well I actually made a couple of flowers that day. So I pulled out another flower for this card. The Designer Series Paper also came from the reject box. While getting ready for a workshop last month, I realized I had cut my strips from the wrong sheet of designer series paper. So I had to recut using the correct paper, and I just put these strips in the reject box.




So this card came together pretty quickly since I already had most of the pieces cut.
Here's a close up view of the flower.

Thanks for looking,
Kim


RECIPE

PAPER - Sending Love Designer Series paper, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss
INK - Chocolate Chip
STAMPS - Well Scripted
ACCESSORIES - Scallop Trim Corner punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, Five Petal Flower punch, Flower Brads

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Very pretty card! You have a great reject box, lol!

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...