Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Since I'm on a roll...


Ok, I got my March Stamp Club pictures loaded, they even lined themselves up. So I'm going to try another picture.

This is a framed quilt block that I made out of some retired Stampin' Up paper. I added the "happiness" rub-on, which was leftover from Sale-a-bration last year.

I got the patterns for these quilt blocks at the CKC at St.Louis a couple of weeks ago. I found out about it at the last minute and my husband took me. I had a great time, and he tolerated it. He was a good sport about the whole thing, even carried all my bags. The best part was when I spent all my money (after the second booth I visited), he handed me his debit card and said go for it. So I did.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...