Tuesday, April 14, 2009

March Stamp Club Projects

Here it is almost time for my April Stamp Club and I haven't posted the projects from our March club. I've been having a lot of problems with my computer being slow when I'm on the internet. You would think I still had dial-up, it's been so slow. I have tried posting, but I have so much trouble I just give up.








So I'm going to try again.... Here goes nothing............








Ok, I got the pictures loaded, but I can't seem to line them up. We will just have to live with this.
I'm not going to type any long explanations, but if you would like an instruction sheet for these cards, just shoot me an email.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love the spring card and the sheep!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...