Sunday, June 29, 2008

Graduation Gift

This was a gift for a young lady who graduated from High School this year. It was a little book with pockets and in each pocket was a card with a verse or inspirational saying. The last pocket had money in it and the the little tag said "and girls just gotta have funds". I also made a little bag to match that the book fit into.


I used Stampin Up Designer paper "Flowers for You", Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and the same inks. I used several different stamp sets to make the cards and since I made this over a month ago I don't remember which ones I used. The book was bound together with my Bind-it-All machine.

I've seen several tutorials for this same project, but for me the easiest one to follow was this one - http://www.barbstamps.com/my_weblog/2008/05/tutorial-mini-p.html.




Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...