Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back From Vacation

We just have one day left of vacation then it's back to work Monday. We spent the first week of vacation driving to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas and seeing the sights. We have spent the second week at home recovering from the first week.



I'm going to post some cards I made before we left for vacation. This first one is made from a retired Stampin Up set called Symbols of Salvation. I made this card for a man in our church who was recently saved and baptized.





I embossed the cross with gold embossing powder then colored it in with a Chocolate Chip marker. The verse says "My heart shall rejoice in thy salvation", a perfect verse for the occasion. This man was an old friend of my husband, so it really meant a lot for him to be the one to baptize him.

RECIPE:

Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip

Ink - Chocolate Chip

Accessories - Paper piercing kit, gold brads

Blessings


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...