Tuesday, January 22, 2008

StampCritter Sample


I'm such a dork. I just realized the picture you see of the "sandwich" in the previous post is not the same stamp as you see in the artwork preview. I'm sorry. I didn't take a picture of the correct "sandwich", but I think you get the idea.


Here is a sample I made with my new stamp. The top picture I used ColorBox ink which I was told on Splitcoast is the best ink to use with Polymer stamps. I didn't have black so I stamped it in blue. The bottom sample I used Stampin Up Classic ink.


I will try to do some more tomorrow night after church.

1 comment:

Vicki Hook said...

Watch out, you're gonna start getting orders for custom stamps! LOL! I love the logo for your new puppet team Seekers, great idea!
Vicki Hook

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...