Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 2008 Stamp Club

We kicked off the new stamp club on the 17th. All the ladies participating have all been in my previous clubs. Each month the ladies have a "homework assignment". This means they have to make a card for the next's month meeting following specific instructions or guidelines. If they do their homework, their names goes in a jar and at the end of the six months I draw a name and the winner gets a free stamp set.

This year, I had everyone bring a card to the first meeting and I told them we would start the club with a drawing for a free stamp set. This time though, everyone got to go home with a new stamp set. So their homework for next month is to make a card using their new set.


Here is a picture of the projects we did. We only used one stamp set to make all the projects. I wanted them to see how versatile this stamp set could be.

This year I am going to concentrate more on different products and techniques, rather than stamp sets. At last count, I was over 180 sets and even though I have a "stamping room", it's starting to get a little crowded in here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...