Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Domain Name

Hi Everyone,


I just wanted to let you know that I have a new domain name. Now to get to my blog, all you have to type is kimscardcreations.com. Same blog, just a new name.

I also want to share a project with you today (although it's not a card). This is a drawstring book bag that I made for a fundraising auction. My friend Terri is the director of her church puppet team - Heavenly Hands Puppets - and they are raising money this Saturday evening for her team to go on a mission trip next summer. They also do a lot of ministering right here in this community. So if you can, come and support them this Saturday. A meal is served at 5:00 for a free will offering with the auction following


Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...