Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever!

 
 
Well I finally got to play with some of my new Stampin' Up products today.
 
This Onsie Card has been on my "list of cards to make" for some time now. I thought the new 2013-2014 In-color Coastal Cabana would make a cute baby card. The other new Stampin' Up products I used on this card is the new stamp set Love Label and the coordinating punch Artisan Label.
 
Since I couldn't find a template for this card - well one I didn't have to pay for anyway - I decided to make my own.  So if you would like the pattern just let me know.
 
If you have not received a new Stampin' Up catalog yet, contact me and I would be happy to get one to you.
 
 
Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Would love to make some of these :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...