Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bring A Buddy Night

Thursday evening I had my first "Bring a Buddy" event and it was a lot of fun even though I was pretty nervous. What I did was ask my "old customers" (ladies who had been customers of mine for a while) to bring a friend. These friends could be new stampers or just new to me stampers. And I got a little bit of both. It had been a while since I have taught brand new stampers and I was definitely out of practice, but they did great.

I made this a "no sales pressure" night by not taking any orders. I just wanted the newbies to enjoy themselves and learn a little bit about Stampin' Up without feeling pressured to buy something. Hopefully they enjoyed themselves and some have already expressed an interest in joining clubs or taking my classes.




Here is one of the cards that we made. I tried to keep it simple yet cute. I'm sure you have noticed the ink mark on my card. I decided not to redo this card to show others that your card doesn't have to be perfect.

To thank my customers for bringing a friend, my husband made them their choice of a Bow Maker or a Hanging Scrapbook holder. I really do appreciate my "old customers", some who have been with me since I became a demonstrator 7 years ago. Thanks again ladies!


Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on your Bring a Buddy Night. The stepped up version is cute on this card too.

Joyce Traub aka Effingham Stamper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...