Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally - My New Stuff

I have finally got a chance to play with my new goodies from the Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration that I pre-ordered on December 1st. 

Here is my first card of the new year and I've used several new products.  I hope you like it!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

RECIPE:

Paper - Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink - Basic Black pad, Markers - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories - Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Bird Builder Punch, retired Three Flower Punch

2 comments:

Eileen Lang said...

What a beautiful card. I placed my order on Jan. 1st so I have to wait awhile to play with my new stuff, but can't wait. I love the colors you used, and the layout.

Jana O'Brien said...

I love your layout and color choices. And that looks like a forkbow--I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...