Monday, July 5, 2010

Mars to Earth...


Greetings Earthlings! Isn't this the cutest card (I can say that because I cased it). Yes, this is a copy, and I didn't get the original creator's name I am sorry.

My daughter needed a card for her VBS class to sign. All the classes were signing and sending cards to a young boy who has cancer. I didn't want to send the typical "Praying for You" card (although we are). I wanted something that would bring a smile to his face and I hope this card does.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

5 comments:

Elisa said...

What a fun card! I'm sure it'll bring a smile to anyone who sees it. Nice job!

Dany said...

I love this card, and I love that it is a get well/praying for you card for a kid. I would bet that cheered him up when he saw it. the colors are great and you did a fab job coloring the alien.

Cheryl Adams said...

Very cute - wasnt thinking of getting this set - may have rethink that.
Cheryl - new follower
http://CraftinMemories.blogspot.com

Jana O'Brien said...

What great punch art! I could see this used in so many different ways for kids cards.

Heather Howe said...

Adorable monster card! I need this set!
Thanks for sharing your creative ideas and projects. I am following you now!
Heather Howe
www.stampingknowhowe.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...