Friday, September 18, 2009

Open House Cards


Here are the two cards that we made at my open house on September 3rd. The Get Well card is a case of a design that I have seen all over the place so I have no idea who to credit for it. The colors I used for the card are Soft Suede and More Mustard although in the picture it looks more like Chocolate Chip. I used the new SU embossing folder Elegant Bouquet and colored it with my very neglected SU chalks.


On the Halloween card I used the new set from the Holiday Mini - Pumpkin Patch - and I used the new
1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon Pumpkin Pie which is really nice.
I thought it would be hard to tie since it is such a wide ribbon but it wasn't hard at all, it's a really soft ribbon.
Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...