Friday, April 20, 2007

My Birthday Present

Welcome to my blog!

In this first post, I want to share with you the birthday present I got this year. It was a family picture. And the best part about it is that I'm not in it. I hate to have my picture taken.

While my friend Cheryl and I went to Indianapolis for a Scrapbook & Stamping Expo, my family got together and had family pictures taken.

Pictured left to right is my oldest daughter Brandy and her husband Doug, my youngest daughter Robbi, my husband Steve, my middle daughter Jessi and my grandson Ryan and her husband James. The girls get their good looks from me but you will just have to take my word for it. Not pictured is my favorite person - my dog Gracie. My husband forgot to take her with him, she was supposed to be in the picture also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...