Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Janome Special...


I have really been enjoying my new Janome Sew Mini the last few days. I have been sewing on almost all my cards.

Here is a card that I made for a wonderful lady named Marge. Marge is my brother's mother-in-law and one of the best piano players ever. She came to our church Sunday and played for us and it was very uplifting. For those who don't know, Steve, my husband, pastor's a small country church called Freedom Baptist Church. Our pianist is an elderly lady who hasn't been able to come for well over a year due to health reasons. So we have been using recorded music in our services. So it was a real treat to have Marge come and play for us.
 

Marge can play anything too. She can also play by ear. My daughter Jessi had her play for her wedding and she wanted me to walk down the aisle to something of Elvis' since he is my all time favorite singer. Marge didn't have any sheet music for Elvis' songs so she got a CD somewhere and listened to it and needless to say I walked the aisle to the music "For I Can't Help Falling In Love With You".

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...