Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Scallop Punch


I recently bought a new 2" scallop punch that layers great with Stampin Up's scallop punch. I made this card using the two punches and very little stamping.

After punching the flowers in Pretty in Pink cardstock, I inked the edges a little to add some dimension. Then using my paper snips, I cut into each petal just a little bit. I layered the scallops using a Stampin Dimensional. The center is Chocolate Chip Cardstock run through the cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.

The leaves were made by using the small oval punch with Wild Wasabi paper. I then folded the ovals in half and ran them through the crimper. The stem is a piece of Wild Wasabi ribbon. Before attaching all of this to the card, I spritzed the white cardstock with Chocolate chip ink. The "for you" was also stamped with Chocolate chip ink, and the cardbase is Chocolate chip.

This makes a very easy and quick card. The card measures 3 x 6. This is a great way to use up scraps of cardstock and ribbon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...